140€ HT for a visit of Dinan (1h30 to 2h00)
150€ HT for a visit of Saint-Malo, Rennes or Dinard (1h30 to 2h00 each)
170€ HT for Mont-Saint-Michel (2h00 to 2h30) with village and abbey (meeting point at the entrance of the village)
200€ HT for Mont-Saint-Michel (3h00 to 3h30) with a meeting point at the CIT on the parking, shuttlebus, village and abbey
190€ HT for a visit of Granville (2h00)
250€ HT for a half-day trip (max. 5 hours)
400€ HT for a full-day trip (max. 9 hours)
40€ HT for an additional hour
The above fares include the travelling costs.
For the travelling costs for other destinations than Rennes, Dinan, Saint-Malo, Le Mont-Saint-Michel for the half-day or full-day trips, please contact me.
All the above fares are valid for the services of a guide for groups of 2 to 30 persons, tourists, participants at a congress or any other. For more than 30 people, it is better to hire a second guide.
The services and commentaries of a qualified tour guide, holder of the “Licence de Guide-conférencier”.
Mine is registered n°123508P.
- The entrance fees to museums and monuments. For the abbey of the Mont-Saint-Michel, for example, there will be an entrance ticket of 11€/person for the groups of adults and for the school groups a package of 40€ for 30 children and 2 adults.
- The lunch costs (20€) for the guide for a full-day trip if the meal cannot be included in the group’s own catering.
- The parking costs : for example the parking at Le Mont-Saint-Michel : http://www.bienvenueaumontsaintmichel.com/fr/preparer-sa-venue-au-mont/les-tarifs-de-stationnement-et-des-navettes
- The trip and the mean of transportation.
Terms of sale
- In case the group isn’t on time, the guide will be considered free with no news from the group (a cell-phone number will be available) after one hour’s waiting. After this period, if the tour eventually takes place there will be an extra cost for the additional hours (40€ per hour).
- In case of delay of the group, if the guide cannot provide the service at all because the schedule does not allow it, the fee will be totally owed.
- A tour cancelled less than 48 hours in advance is totally due. If the tour is cancelled less than a week before the set date, 50 % of the fee will still be owed and in case of cancellation less than 15 days before the date then 20% will be owed.
- The payment is done with a cheque or through a credit transfer to AGOSTINO NANTES.